Through its Viper Scholarship program, Viper Law Group celebrates the desire of young men and women to make a difference in the lives of others by pursuing a career in Law. In their honor, the firm awards one scholarship each year, in the amount of $1,500.00. The Viper Scholar is an Arizona college senior who has overcome adversity and who shows significant academic promise. These young men and women are among our future’s brightest stars. Viper Law Group wishes to acknowledge their hard work and dedication by honoring the chosen candidate as a Viper Scholar.
Deadline: June 1
Viper Scholarship candidates must mail a completed application and supporting materials to Viper Law Group on or before June 1 of each year. Applications may be submitted beginning February 20th of each year.
- The applicant must be a senior enrolled in an Arizona College or University, who has been accepted into a Law School and will attend.
- The applicant should demonstrate good character and high achievement despite obstacles or special challenges.
- The applicant should demonstrate sufficient academic progress during his or her four years of college.
Additional Application Requirements
- College transcripts, and/or other applicable test scores which reflect improvement and high achievement should be furnished with the application.
- The applicant should be of good character as described by two letters of recommendation. At least one of the letters must be provided by a Professor.
- The application must be completed in full. Incomplete applications and those postmarked after June 1 will not be eligible for consideration.
How to Apply
Click here to download the scholarship application.
Complete and send application to:
Viper Law Group
1204 E. Baseline Road
Tempe, AZ 85253