Unfortunately, the majority of cases our firm handles are representing seriously injured victims of automobile crashes. If you are an injured victim as the result of a car crash, pedestrian collision or hit and run you or your loved one needs an Attorney that understands all aspects of injury law and how insurance companies operate. Viper Law Group has a proud history of success in obtaining justice in the form of compensation for our clients. Our promise to all of our clients is that you will be given a first class service second to none and the absolute best options for fair compensation. We are only successful if you are successful. We do not earn a fee unless we earn a recovery for you. Call us now and you will speak with an Attorney who is here to help you. Call our firm at (480) 818-4855 or use the “Quick Contact” form to the right to discuss your rights and compensation.
We are Arizona’s car crash Trial Attorneys
Having a trial attorney is important in winning your auto injury case and getting you just compensation. Not all injury attorneys go to trial. We do. If you’ve been involved or injured in an automobile crash, please call our firm at (480) 818-4855 or use the “Quick Contact” form to the right to discuss your rights and compensation. Time is of the essence to preserve your rights under Arizona law. Our law firm will provide you a free consultation that will allow us to assess the facts of your case and determine the best option to serve you.
Auto injury victims in Arizona have a limited amount of time to file a claim for their injuries. If you or a loved one have suffered injuries in a serious vehicle crash, obtaining compensation for your medical bills as well as pain and suffering is practically impossible if you have passed the time limit to file a claim. Contact us at (480) 818-4855 or use the “Quick Contact” form to the right to set up a free case evaluation and find out what needs to be done next with your case.
Car crashes are one of the leading causes of injury and death in the United States. As more and more vehicles enter our roadways, more and more risks and threats are present to drivers. If you are involved in an car crash, it is important to seek the help of qualified Trial Attorney. Even before you contact us, however, there are several things you should do. Below is a list of reminders should you or your loved ones unfortunately be involved in an automobile collision.
What you should do after a car crash:
- Call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Many clients are in shock and are not able to identify their injuries. Many of our clients say they felt that something was not “normal” after the crash. If this is the case, call emergency services immediately.
- If you are having pain or have suffered an injury go to the Hospital immediately and seek medical attention and tell the emergency room Physician everything you can about the crash including any pain you are having.
- Please make sure you tell them if you are having dizziness, vision issues, disoriented, confused, have trouble remembering things or recall hitting your head. If you have these symptoms at the scene of the crash or as often times is the case, after the crash or the next few days, go the Hospital immediately. These are all symptoms of brain trauma. Brain injuries are very serious and often go undiagnosed.
- If you are not in need of immediate medical attention, get the insurance information from the other driver(s) including their license number driver’s license number at the scene. If the Police arrive at the scene this information will usually be on the “Information Exchange Sheet”.
- If you are physically able to, get all witnesses names, addresses and telephone numbers. If not, the Police Report should contain this information.
- If you are physically able to, take as many pictures of the crash scene as possible. Include all cars involved and photograph all visible injuries of all the victims.
- Do not talk to anyone about the crash or your injuries especially an insurance adjuster. Only discuss the crash with Police at the scene, witnesses, your treating healthcare provider(s) and your Attorney.
- Do not sign anything related to the crash until you have consulted with your Attorney.