Tanveer A. Shah, Esq.
- Automobile Collisions
- Medical Negligence
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Wrongful Death
- Semi-Truck Collisions
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Brain and Head Injuries
- Hospital and Nursing Home Falls
- United States District Court – District of Arizona
- Indiana University – Bachelor of Arts – Political Science
- Roger Williams School of Law – Doctor of Jurisprudence
Originally from the Midwest, Attorney Tanveer A. Shah has always lent a helping hand to his neighbor in need. As an Attorney representing people who have been harmed by the choices of another, Attorney Shah is passionate about doing whatever he can to help put the pieces of his injured clients’ lives back together.
After seeing so many needless and devastating injuries in his practice, he made it his personal mission to raise awareness of motor vehicle safety, motorcycle safety and to inform the public about their insurance coverage and ways to protect themselves in the event that they need that coverage. Armed with this mission and his trial experience he founded the Viper Law Group in 2013.
Another area that his firm focuses on is insurance bad faith cases. Insurance is unlike any other product, because what you are really buying is peace of mind. Time and time again Attorney Shah has seen how his injured clients have been injured again, a second time, when the insurance company delays or denies legitimate claims. After all, you only need insurance when you find yourself in the unfortunate and vulnerable position of needing help. However, when your insurance company betrays your trust in your time of need, the consequences can be devastating. As a result, Attorney Shah also handles these insurance bad faith cases, where despite taking your premiums month after month, your own insurance company has turned its back on you in your time of need. “Bad Faith” cases, as they are often called, are very complex and difficult, but they are one of the few mechanisms we have to keep the insurance companies honest. Insurance companies hire an army of lawyers to deny you your rights and Attorney Shah is battle tested against them.
With each victory, his passion to fight for the “little guy” against the giant insurance companies is fueled. Attorney Shah knows what it takes to win these cases. His compassion and tireless work ethic are why so many clients have trusted him to fight their most difficult battles. Perhaps his own words sum up this philosophy best:
“I treat every case, no matter its complexity, exactly the same…as my most important case. After all, I may handle many cases, but this is my client’s only case. Knowing this, allows me to work the nights and weekends I do, because my client’s pain does not take time off.” – Attorney Tanveer Shah
Attorney Shah has handled cases in many states that involved catastrophic injury and insurance bad faith. Many attorneys call on his assistance during mediations, arbitrations and in the courtroom. Aside from being a litigator, Attorney Shah is also a licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Arizona. He focuses on helping Arizonans in financial distress avoid losing their homes to foreclosure through a number of alternatives.
Attorney Shah’s Professional Awards & Memberships:
- 2018 – Super Lawyers Selection (4th consecutive year) – Super Lawyers Magazine
- 2018 – Co-President South Asian Bar Association
- 2017 – Top 40 Under 40 Award
- 2017 – National Trial Lawyers Achievement Award
- 2017 – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys – 10 Best Award
- 2017 Super Lawyers Selection (3rd consecutive year) – Super Lawyers Magazine
- 2016 Super Lawyers Selection (2nd consecutive year) – Super Lawyers Magazine
- 2016 “Top 10 Under 40 Attorney”
- 2016 – Avvo Clients’ Choice Award – Brain Injury Attorney
- 2015 Super Lawyers Selection – Super Lawyers Magazine
- 2015 “10 Best” Personal Injury Law Firms in Arizona – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- 2014 Avvo Clients’ Choice Award – Car Accident Attorney
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum Member – The Top Trial Lawyers In America®
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum Member – The Top Trial Lawyers In America®
- Arizona Center for Law in the Public Interest – Member of Board of Directors
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association – Publications Committee Member
- American Association of Justice – Member
- North American South Asian Bar Association – Board Member
- Southeast Valley Regional Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Attorneys – Of Counsel:
David A. Chami, Esq.